Informational Displays and Literature
The City's Sustainability Program has a wealth of outreach materials to help you to communicate your message to the public.
You are also welcome to create your own materials, displays, and literature. If you have a great idea and need resources to carry it out, let us know. We may be able to help out.
Before checking out materials, Ask yourself:
- How many attendees are expected at the event, and what quantity of materials will you need?
- Will the audience at my event want a lot of a particular type of information — such as more Spanish materials or more materials about green cleaners?
- Do I need to borrow a canopy, table and chairs, or will event organizers provide them?
- Is the event outdoors or indoors?
- What is the weather forecast?
- Do I have enough room to put screens or display stands next to my table, behind my table or just enough room for on top of a table?
- Do I want an activity at the table or do I want to just give away information, answer questions, or engage them as they come by?
- Can I drop-off equipment and materials near where I set-up or will I have to carry them a distance?
- When do I have time to pick-up and drop-off equipment and materials?
See below for examples of available supplies
To check out any of the supplies you see or have suggestions for new displays and literature, email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Recycling Outreach
We can provide you with all the materials you need to effectively communicate what can and cannot be recycled in Flagstaff. This kit will include a tablecloth, the ever popular wheel-o-recyclables, and multiple printed outreach materials to help with communicate recycling while tabling at events.
If you'd like to do some door-to-door canvassing, we can set you up with clipboards, outreach materials and other necessary supplies.
B.Y.O. (Bring Your Own) Outreach
These materials support the City's BYO campaign outreach, which promotes the use of reusable items, as opposed to single-use plastics. This setup comes with a tablecloth and table runner, multiple campaign explainer stands, a pledge form for visitors to sign, and various giveaways, including stickers, reusable bottles, mugs, and bags (while supplies last)
Food: Too good to Waste
This kit is meant to educate consumers about how they can reduce household food waste. It includes, a tablecloth, outreach signs, handouts, and fake fruits and vegetables to play the food storage game.
Other Useful Supplies
We also have other materials to help with tabling and outreach. If needed we can supply things such as:
- Shade canopy
- Display stands for outreach flyers
- Door-to-door canvassing materials
- And more...